Monday, August 13, 2007


Treasures from Sweet Friends

First of all, thank you so much to Penny at Lavender Hill Studio for nominating me for the "Nice Matters Award". Isn't that a pretty award? It's easy to be nice, you all are such lovely friends!


I received the sweetest package from Heather at Speckled Egg! I won this adorable pink goodie bag ~ it is filled with all sorts of wonderful little treasures that sparkle and glitter! Can you see the little ballerina, and the millinery flowers? It's fun looking at it, let alone when I begin using it!! Thank you, Heather!!


And here are the pretty pink and silver cards and tags I received from my swap partner Cheryl.
I hope you can see the precious vintage images!
(Also note the cute little pink birdie!!)







Look at this adorable box she made as an additional surprise for me! It is pink and fluffy and sweet, and has my initial on it! I love it! Thank you so much, Cheryl!!




Also, Cheryl has recently tagged me to play "fours", so here goes:

4 Jobs I've Had:-
Secretary
Receptionist
Medical Transcriptionist
Own Website
(these jobs sound incredibly boring when listed this way!! Maybe I should list some jobs I'd LIKE to have ~ such as a singer, or a writer, or an artist ~ there, that sounds better!! :)

4 Films I would watch over & over:-
It's a Wonderful Life
Christmas in Connecticut (old or new)
White Christmas
Holiday Inn
(Do you notice the Christmas theme here? :)

4 Places I have lived:-
Michigan
Ohio (several different cities in Ohio, does that count? Guess I like it here! :)

4 Favorite TV Shows:-
The Golden Girls
The Andy Griffith Show
American Idol
Jeopardy (we play along, and keep score ~ fortunately, we don't subtract points for wrong answers like they do on the show! :)

4 Favorite Foods:-
Chicken and Noodles
Turkey and Dressing
Pizza
Chocolate & Chocolate, with a side of Chocolate!!

Websites I visit everyday:-
My Google Reader to read all your blogs
Decorating groups
Make Mine Pink
MySpace (my son's band and my own ~ and yes, my boys think it's very UNcool that their mom has a MySpace ~ Picture much rolling of the eyes on their part! ;)

Places I love to be:-
In our own house at night when all are safe in bed (THE BEST).
Shopping with my mom.
Watching my son Brad's band, Midnight Son, or listening to my oldest, Andrew, announce sports.
ANYWHERE with my husband Chris.

4 Favorite Colors:-
Pink, Periwinkle, Sage Green, Aqua Blue

4 Names I love but wouldn't use for my children:-
Well, if I love them, I'd use them, if I had more children ~ Elizabeth, Anna, Grace, Evan

14 comments:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Ohmigosh i swear you have the prettiest blog ever Becca!
Look at those gorgeous gifts! WOW.
xo Shann

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

How wonderful to get to know you a little better...did I tell you I grew up in Michigan?
Penny

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

More pretty stuff!!

I enjoyed reading your witty answers!

Katherine

Lallee said...

Beautiful items, Becca. The swap goodies look just like you!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE everything!
you lucky girl.
jessi nagy

www.scrappyjessi.blogspot.com

Miss Rhea said...

Love all the pink !! The cards you made are beautiful, and the ones you received are stunning !! Love your Blog !!

marylou said...

Oh what a lovely blog:) Truly "eye candy"...thanks for letting me take a peek:)
Hug Life, Marylou

Rosemary said...

Wow Becca,
It looks like you hit the pink and glitter jackpot! Yay for you.
How fun!!!
Love your lists.
Rosemary

Nancy Jo said...

BECCA,
I would have liked to been on the receiving end of your mail delivery! You got some really cute things to add to your really cute things.
I picked up a few nice things at the thrift today, will probably go again with my friend tomorrow. You can't go to often can you?
NANCY JO

Lori said...

Becca, Glad to here about you! Boy we like alot of the same things! Love those vintage cards to pieces!! Take care, Lori

Marilyn in NM said...

Becca, it's great to get to know you better through the "4's".
You also get the neatest packages....lol.

Susanne said...

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that it's PARTY TIME over at my blog! Swing by and check it out!!!

Flea Market Queen said...

Becca...I love your tags! The ones you made & the ones received. the box is so, so sweet! Enjoy...
Priscilla

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Congratulations on your sweet prize! How creative!