Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Birthday prezzies from sweet hubby arrived today ~ two more RA videos to come. So far, I have briefly browsed the book and like it alot, and watched one segment from the DVD and love it!!

Our Lucy Raccoon brought her baby up to the "feeding grounds" (aka beneath the birdfeeder) last night.... Isn't it cute?

The other night she brought FOUR babies up, but of course my battery was dead on my camera that time!

She was not happy to see Mr. Bunny near *her* feeding grounds. He left promptly.

My "Knockout Roses" (from Lowe's) in bloom by the front door.

12 comments:

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Your roses look so pretty, I've been meaning to get some but haven't made it there yet. Thanks for letting me know about the pictures, I'm glad they don't look blurry!
Kelly

{oc cottage} said...

Too darling!!!

M ^..^

Alison Gibbs said...

What great birthday presents.
Love the roses
Alsion

Lana Manis said...

Happy Birthday Becca!

Those are wonderful gifts!

a pink-bee said...

Happy Birthday :) Great gifts !
crystal
ox

Anonymous said...

I just got Vintage Vavoom myself. You will love it! I couldn't put it down! And I love your wildlife too!
Brenda

Linda said...

Love your birhtday gifts, I have Vintage Vavoom and really enjoyed it...lots of pretty ideas.

Your little visitors are so cute, and entertaining too.

Have a great weekend..Linda

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Becca I'm so glad you liked your dvds! And book? I'll have to check that out.
Those coon pics are halarious! Poor bunny, ha.. Love your captions!
Nikki

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Happy belated birthday! Great gifts!

Roxie Morrow said...

I've got to get my hands on those DVD's and that book!
You're blog is so colorful and pretty!
Have a great day Becca.
Roxie

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love the baby raccoon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - your flowers are spectacular!! And your racoon(s) and bunny are too sweet for words!!...Donna