Saturday, June 20, 2009




Remembering my wonderful dad on Father's Day........



I love the way my dad is looking at me in these photos ~
such love and joy!
I was blessed with a wonderful father. So much of what I am, is because of him ~ my love for flowers, music, singing, and art.

To all of you who have your fathers still with you here on earth, enjoy & give them an extra hug!
And to those like me, who are missing their fathers today ~ hugs & blessings ~ I hope your memories are sweet like mine!

7 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am missing my Daddy today, too. Love your photos! He looks so handsome and you are adorable!

Barbara said...

Such a sweet tribute to your Dad!

SweetAnnee said...

Your dad looks as happy holding you as my dad looks holding me.

Every girl is a princess in their daddy's eyes..

fondly

A Southern Rose said...

I can just see the love in his eyes!

Sweet Sage said...

precious, precious photos .. .

Lallee said...

There is certainly no wondering about how much your father adored you! The photos are precious and I know you cherish them along with your memories of your dad.

Aubrey said...

what sweet photos of you and your father...how wonderful you have these!