Monday, August 21, 2006

Magazine Rack Makover

I took an old wood magazine rack (it was brown ~~ I won't show the before picture here, because I only want to share lovely things) ...... I made it over into something pretty and romantic, by painting it white and adding some dangling clear & blue prisms ..... I then added special items to make it ready for a relaxing bath...... (the little bluebirdbath in the front holds pink bath crystals, with a tiny vintage spoon for the scoop)....... special soap and vintage Cashmere Bouqet powder are included, along with a Romantic magazine to read as well!


6 comments:

Flora said...

How very talented you are...it's beautiful! I hope it's ok to speak my mind here, but I really think you should be taking photos for a magazine! I'm always very much looking forward to see what you have posted next. You are very creative and make lovely things look even more lovely!
Flora

Susan P. said...

How lovely! It makes me want to take a relaxing bubble bath right now:)

Revee said...

Very creative! I need to go find something old and make it romantic. :)

Jammy said...

Your blog is so pretty and feminine!!! I cannot wait to dig into it more deeply! I have been considering how to give our home those special touches, so it's fun to glean from others and share what I end up doing as well. I already took some before photos, so hopefully before too very long I will have come up with some afters...:)

Jenn

Terri said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE your blog! I am going to have such fun going through your archives!

Maggie Ann said...

How feminine...I like what you do with your things.