Monday, August 21, 2006

Magazine Rack Makover

I took an old wood magazine rack (it was brown ~~ I won't show the before picture here, because I only want to share lovely things) ...... I made it over into something pretty and romantic, by painting it white and adding some dangling clear & blue prisms ..... I then added special items to make it ready for a relaxing bath...... (the little bluebirdbath in the front holds pink bath crystals, with a tiny vintage spoon for the scoop)....... special soap and vintage Cashmere Bouqet powder are included, along with a Romantic magazine to read as well!


5 comments:

Susan P. said...

How lovely! It makes me want to take a relaxing bubble bath right now:)

Reviekat said...

Very creative! I need to go find something old and make it romantic. :)

Jenn said...

Your blog is so pretty and feminine!!! I cannot wait to dig into it more deeply! I have been considering how to give our home those special touches, so it's fun to glean from others and share what I end up doing as well. I already took some before photos, so hopefully before too very long I will have come up with some afters...:)

Jenn

Terri said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE your blog! I am going to have such fun going through your archives!

Maggie Ann said...

How feminine...I like what you do with your things.