Thursday, February 26, 2009

~~Prizes and Gifts~~ Sweet Pink Vintage Toaster Cover
My friend Cora, whom I met through one of my yahoo decorating groups, sent me this lovely pale pink embroidered toaster cover!! Look at the sweet little flowers and french knots!! Thank you so much, Cora, it's so dainty and delicately pretty, and it was so generous of you to send it to me!
And look what arrived in the mail today!! My prize I won from Miss Sandy of Quill Cottage!!It is sooooooo cute!! Sandy made several different Valentine's and offered them as prizes on her blog. I was one of the happy recipients!!
She even added some pink candies..... Thank you, Sandy, for the sweet gift!! :)

In other news, I'll be sharing photos of our master bathroom soon (here's a little sneak peek). It is pink and lavender, very vintage~romantic~frou frou, and my hubby is a dear for putting up with it in the bathroom we share.
Thanks for stopping by!!

14 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

What a lovely day you are having.
All the pretty stuff.
Wendy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What wonderful gifts! And I look forward to photos! I love your beautiful home!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Aren't we lucky to have husbands who will indulge us and our pretties?

Cheryl said...

Very cool pretty things to get!

Kim said...

Hi Becca, I so love to come visit you and see all of your pretty things. That pretty toaster cover is amazing. I have never seen such a pretty and delicate toaster cover before. What a wonderful treasure..

English Cottage in Georgia said...

What beautiful gifts - lucky you! My a fav is your toaster cover. It is ABSOLUTELY the prettiest toaster cover I have EVER seen.

Anonymous said...

I am visiting from Miss Sandy's. What lovely gifts! Your blog is very enjoyable. Enjoy all your goodies.

Willnnabel said...

Oh I love the "peek"

vivian said...

love the little gifties you won! My husband lives in a lot of pink and has never complained. (I think thats why I keep him!) cant wait to see your frou frou bathroom!
hugs
vivian

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What wonderful gifts! Looking forward to seeing your bath reveal.

Anonymous said...

What nice surprises you got. Can't wait to see your new creation!!
Love, Marilyn

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Pretty Pink Post! Love the vintage kissy angels and the vintage toaster cover! What a wonderful prize! pink hugs, Ellen

Lori said...

Becca, Love the compact in your previous post, tes, bakelite. And what a adorable basket! Now onto important thoughts...CAN"T wait to see the frou-frou bath!!!!!! Love,Lori

roseroomnz.com said...

Lovely gifties, can't wait to see your bathroom! Rachaelxo