Monday, September 06, 2010

~Labor Day Thoughts~
Been sprucing up the house and the yard a bit, as we are having family over today. We are going to have a fire in the firepit outside, roast hot dogs, and make s'mores; it's such a beautiful day!!
I'm going to try playing Cornhole for the first time; that should be interesting!! It also happens to be my brother's birthday today, so we are celebrating his special day too.
Wishing you an enjoyable holiday! :)

P.S. I found three of these little candleholders at Goodwill; I think they were intended for wedding decor? They have roses molded onto them, I just thought they were so pretty for a little something extra at the dinner table. Hubby and I had our pizza at this table last night! LOL! Don't candles make everything seem more special?!

2 comments:

Miss Rhea said...

Yes, candles make everything better :) ( Especially wrinkles ;) ) Hope your barbecue was fun ! Love the pink vase.

Rosy Inspiration said...

Sounds like you are all set to celebrate, have a fantabulous time. Thanks for sharing all the loveliness here.