Thursday, September 02, 2010

Okay, enough stretching this out! Above is my complete haul from the World's Longest Yard Sale (well, minus the vintage bike I shared in the previous post :)


This vintage clip-on bluebird was my very first purchase of the sale this year. Isn't he cute?

Another skirt vase....
Vintage Bread Plate and "Think of Me" Cup and Saucer



FABULOUS pair of old barkcloth drapes!
Vintage pink tin, filled with old sewing notions..... How cute is this old pink doll ornament? Never seen one quite like it!

Vintage Samsonite green suitcase

Vintage Pale Pink Wicker Hamper
Floral Dish Towel
Vintage Powder


I think it was a successful trip, don't you? I'm already looking forward to next year!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.... This was a fabulous trip!! There isn't anything I would "throw back"! LOL!! Everything is so vintage & beautiful... You did good!
Have a Great TGIF!
Love,
Marilyn

Blessed Serendipity said...

Love your treasures you found.

-Danielle

Claudia said...

I have that same dish towel and I love it. I'll take the barkcloth drapes!

xo
Claudia

The Urban Chic said...

Becca, love all the treasures you brought home. I have a little bluebird sitting on a tree trunk and I thought of you. If you want it send me your snail mail address and I will send it to you. It's about 2 inches and is really cute. Looks like it could hold toothpicks. Hugs, Pat

Phyllis said...

Oh my gosh! I remember Cashmere Bouqet!!!