Thursday, October 05, 2006

New *Old* Radio
We found this radio/CD/cassette player that's made to look antique. What is really exciting about this is that the top opens to reveal a record player! We haven't had a working record player in several years, so now we are able to get out our old Christmas albums and play them! We placed this in the dining room, which is the main level of our home, so I can play the music while I work in the kitchen, etc. I feel like a child with a new toy at Christmas!

3 comments:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

My friend has one of those radios, I really like them. Not long ago I gave away all my old LPs. I should have kept them and bought one of those!

Katherine

Mary said...

I have never seen one of those with a record player in the top. You have it displayed beautifully. (as usual) Love the pretty plate and easel.

Anonymous said...

It's just beautiful and so useful too! Have fun with your new toy!
~Flora~