Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday..... here is a photo of her and my dad on their wedding day. I love the way he is looking at her with such love and pride! (look at that gorgeous dress too!)

And here she is with Brad and me on Sunday, as we gathered to celebrate her 76th birthday . Three generations..... (Andrew had already left when we took this photo). Doesn't she look amazing? No one ever believes her age. She is an incredible lady, so kind, loving and generous.
She joins the boys and me every Tuesday night for Wing Nite at a local restaurant! Tonight will be no exception!
Hope you have a great day too!!

9 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hope your Mom has a fabulous birthday
Alison

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Mom & may she have many more years of good health!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Mollye said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Mom. I see where you get your warm and sweet smile.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Happy birthday to your Mom! I loved seeing her wedding dress! Look at all the ruffles!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Becca....Happy Birthday to your Mom! Have a great time at the wing place tonight!~Hugs, Patti

Laurie said...

Happy birthday to your mom - you are lucky to have her! The wedding photo was just too sweet!

Nanette said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! Beautiful picture.
Valerie

The Urban Chic said...

Becca, Happy Belated Birthday to your mom.
I checked out your sewing baskets and they are to die for. I wish we had places like people do up north. It's all country things you find here, except at Goodwill or thrift shops. Every now and then I find some FireKing which I collect for my daughter. You look terrific in that dress and you remind me of one of the Army Wives, the one that is married to Chase, if you watch it. Love and Hugs, Pat

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I hope that your mom enjoyed her very special day!!

Cute photo!!

xxoo