Monday, April 12, 2010

Ta-Daaaaa! Here it is, the ankle bracelet I made. Good thing I have such a huge stash of vintage lace to make all my pretties! I've really been into wearing ankle braclets lately, but this is the first one I've had that's so romantic!

.... the inside ties with a pretty pink ribbon, so will look nice when I cross my legs too! LOL!!

Wedding attire..... jewelry shoes, and a vintage hanky.......
Thanks for all the interest, and for the photo requests. I will definitely take some pics of me with all of this on and share them with you!! :)

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! What beautiful pieces of art!

Raggedy Ann said...

The ankle bracelet is beautiful. Your blog is beautiful...

Hugs,
Alecia

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh how pretty it is. You have been creating such gorgeous pieces.
Alison

Julie Ann said...

Those are just gorgeous!!

The Urban Chic said...

Becca, you make such beautiful things out of old stuff. Wish I had your talent. Love the Lace Cuff Bracelet---hope you wear it with that beautiful dress for the wedding.
I'm having a giveaway, so hope you go and check it out. Hugs, Pat

Debby said...

WOW!!!! Look at all your gorgeuos things, they are so lovely.
debby

Karen said...

Oh my goodness! love these last two posts! They are both FABULOUS! I love wearing anklets.
I learned how to make a cuff from Ruth Rae (WOW) she was amazing. And a sweetheart to boot!
But I never thought about an anklet . . . Hmmmm.
YAY! Thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful weekend! Karen

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Where do you find those boxes? They are lovely.