Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hello!! Some of my favorite fellow bloggers have been sharing photos of their pitcher/jug collections. I didn't even think I had such a collection, until I went searching the house for them to photograph! Turns out I have quite a few, they are just displayed apart from one another in various vignettes!

A closeup of the beautiful roses on the middle pitcher from the photo above....... This is an antique pitcher given to me for Christmas by my dear husband.


The photo on the right is a closeup of the pitcher I bought just yesterday. It has a pale pink background and sweet little roses.

The white hobnail in the picture below was given to me by my mother; it has little pedestal glasses with it from which we used to drink milk (I still do :) The three pitchers on the right in the last photo are all displayed in our bathroom. The miniature pitchers in front are from tiny tea sets that I have -- two of pink roses; another of bunnies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are lovely! I adore the smaller roses one in the middle of the second photo! I also love white hobnail glass and am thinking about starting a collection of it - another collection!!!

Anonymous said...

Becca, these are beautiful! Lots of little personalities singing out--that's how I think of them.

Anonymous said...

wow they are beautiful! So pretty, you have a darling collection! Thank you for sharing, i will be back to visit regularly. Renee xx

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I am curious about the one which looks like it has molded on orchids...what does it say on the bottom?